|Name of the exported variable that holds a suitably initialized org.opencms.jsp.util.CmsJspNavigationBean object. The object in particular provides a list of navigation elements (of type org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspNavElement), available via the property
|Type of the navigation for which the entries should be collected. The type influences the collected navigation elements. Supported types are:
- Navigation elements for the folders from a specified startLevel (default: 0) up to and endLevel. The endLevel can have values between the startLevel and the maximal endLevel, that is either the specified resource's level (if
true is set as value for the
param attribute), or the specified resource's level minus 1 (if
false is set as value for the
param attribute). The default endLevel is the maximal endLevel.
- Navigation elements for all (navigable) elements in the specified folder.
- Navigation element for the specified resource (as singleton list).
- Navigation elements for all (navigable) resources of the current site. Optionally, an endLevel can be specified and an other top-folder than "/" can be specified via the attribute
resource. Note: If a folder has no navigation properties, the subfolders are not included, too.
- Navigation elements for (navigable) resources in the between startLevel and endLevel. Not all resources are shown, the elements are collected according to the specified resource, i.e., only elements from "sublevels" on the path to this resource are collected.
|Absolute start level for the navigation, used for different navigation types. Default: Depends on the navigation type.
|Absolute end level for the navigation, used for different navigation types. Default: Depends on the navigation type.
|A resource, typically a folder, relative to which the navigation should be build. Default: The resource found under the request uri.
|Allows configuration for navigations of type "breadCrumb", see description of this navigation type.
|The locale, for which properties should be read. E.g., if you read the property "Title" for the locale "de_DE", then "Title_de_DE" will be read first, and only if it does not exist, "Title_de" and "Title" are tried as well.